World Teachers’ Day is this week! The 5-7 October events will advocate for bold action which needs to be taken by decision-makers and all stakeholders to support teachers everywhere and recognize their critical role in shaping the future of education.
Use the hashtag #WorldTeachersDay and help us spread the word!
- UNESCO social media Trello board
- 2022 World Teachers’ Day poster
- New #TeachersTransform stories of teachers who transform education through their innovative practices in the News section of the WTD global page
- On the 5th check the UNESCO-Hamdan Prize webpage to find out who are the 2022 laureates
Join the celebrations:
- In person - you can sign up to attend in person through this online form
- Online - to follow the celebrations of the 5th October online, access this webcast link. You can register for panels on the 6th and the 7th through the links available here or here.
- Log in to post comments